' name='keywords'/> Vickerman 7.5' Prelit Slim Country Pine Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights: Reviews of The Vickerman 7.5' Prelit Slim Country Pine

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Reviews of The Vickerman 7.5' Prelit Slim Country Pine

I love this Christmas Tree.

By Love Christmas Barbara

from Polson, Montana




PROS
  • Attractive
  • Classic
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Store
  • Festive
  • Fits Theme
  • Unique

CONS

    BEST USES
    • Decoration









    Comments about Vickerman Co. 7.5' Prelit Slim Country Pine Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights:

    I love this tree. I decorate country/western and it is perfect for me. The only thing that I would love better would be to have it prelit with medium size colored lights. The bulbs would be easy to replace and fit in more with the country look.

    BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

    No comments:

    Post a Comment